To buy the best aroma diffuser in Australia, you should consider the space where you will use it, as well as your lifestyle. The aroma diffuser adds to luxurious living and to your sense of happiness and well-being. While the size of the diffuser does not hold great significance, its capacity is quite important. You need to consider this carefully, when choosing some of the best ultrasonic diffusers in Australia. Here are 7 best essential oil aroma diffusers you can find across Australia:
- Vitruvi essential oil diffuser: This is a ceramic diffuser that emits soothing essential oil into the air for up to three hours and comes with a trendy terracotta finish.
- Scent Australia wood diffuser: This does not require any batteries or cords. This diffuser uses the passive diffusion mechanism to diffuse the essential oils into the air slowly.
- Fazeek amber glass oil burner & tealight: This glass oil burner requires only a singular tea light and a little bit of water to create magic.
- Studio milligram oil & water glass diffuser amber: This is an elegant two-piece oil diffuser. The essential oil should be mixed with the water in the lower piece and the top portion needs to be lighted to give out the aroma.
- In Essence 360 Diffuser Noir: The beauty of this product is in the name itself. This diffuser emits essential oil fragrance at 360 degrees, which emits fragrance throughout the room within a short time.
- Officine universelle buly scented stone: This is a carved porous stone that releases fragrance into the air slowly and makes the place smell divine.
- Bondi wash aromatherapy diffuser: This diffuser comes with a timer which you can select according to your preference. It has an automatic shut off button and can work continuously for 6 hours.
Choosing the Best Aromatherapy Diffuser in Australia
Creating a refreshing and fragrant atmosphere at home can make your personal space feel warm and comfortable. Scented candles have always been a popular option for homes. However, a diffuser allows you to enjoy the essential oils, which is a form of aromatherapy.
What Are the Different Categories of Diffusers?
A diffuser is an instrument that breaks down essential oils or synthetic oils into smaller molecules, which can be evenly diffused in the air to make your home smell great. These oils help in calming, and relieving stress as well as soothing your body. You combine different fragrance oils in an ultrasonic diffuser to personalise a relaxing blend of oils.
Diffusers can be categorised into three categories:
- Nebulising diffusers: These are air diffusers in Australia that do not use water or heat. They function by diffusing the essential oils into the air by a process called atomisation which breaks the oil into finer particles. Nebulising diffusers run only for a short time but consume a large amount of oil, and the smell caused by atomisation is much stronger. Check our website for the best nebulizing diffuser across Australia.
- Passive diffusers: These types of air diffusers do not use power, heat, or water. They don’t come with a battery pack or cords. When you put oil in the porous ceramic, this helps in naturally emitting essential oil into the air.
- Ultrasonic diffusers: These are vastly different to the other two types mentioned above. Ultrasonic diffusers have a plate that oscillates and vibrates to generate mist, which is odourless and cool in which essential oil is emitted.
The ultrasonic diffuser and nebulising diffuser comes with ambient lighting, automatic shut off, controllable intensity of the scent, timers, as well as interval settings. These features make aroma diffusers a safer option when compared to scented candles. Such diffusers are not just for your sensory delight, but can also be used to enhance the décor of your home. You can select from a wide variety of diffusers in the market like aroma diffusers, fragrance oil in ultrasonic diffusers, aromatherapy diffusers, scented aroma diffusers and pure essential oil diffusers in Australia. Are you confused about which diffuser will be the best for your home?
At Three Lifetimes, we have a wide range of diffusers for you to choose from. We understand that diffusers can become a multi-sensory experience when enhanced by the colour, shape, and texture. Visit our website to have a look at the products we offer. We also offer shipping throughout Australia and provide free shipping for orders above $100. Call us on 0420 828 695 to know more about choosing a diffuser for your home at. Our friendly and efficient support team is available 24/7 to assist you with all queries.